How do we stay well in complex and rapidly changing environments?
We work and live in complex and rapidly changing environments with multiple competing demands personally, professionally, and globally. Having a well-developed toolkit of practices, skills, and resources to help us stay well as we navigate is essential.
Grounded in an evidence-based approach, this practical and experiential workshop will explore key practices, skills, and tools to cultivate and maintain wellbeing within complex and changing environments.
- Explore and practice tools, skills, and resources to self-regulate during stressful events and to fully recover after stressful events.
- Apply research-based strategies to foster mindfulness, handle stress, and guard against burnout.
- Understand different types of rest and how to cultivate each amidst the demands of our personal and professional lives.
- Demystify and apply mindfulness tools and practices to daily life.
- Practice building relational resilience and creating a culture of belonging.