As Director of The Art of Dialogue, Patricia works directly with a variety of People Leaders and organizational clients to custom-design relevant and impactful Leadership, Management, and Mindfulness education and training.
To date, Patricia has spent over 10, 000 hours teaching People Leaders, expertly guiding thousands of individuals through Leadership, Management, and Mindfulness curriculum. Patricia was awarded the Kelly Award for Outstanding Workshop Facilitation from Royal Roads University in 2016.
Customized leadership workshops
- Keynote presentations
- Half-day, full-day, and multi-day workshops
- Conference talks
- Weekend training retreats
- Multi-week programs
- Executive Mindfulness Coaching
Here’s a select list of my most popular topics:
- Resilience and Change: Cultivating Individual, Team and Cultural Resilience
- Mindfulness for Leaders
- Enhancing Resilience
- Building Teams that Trust
- Creating and Supporting Empowerment in a Culture of Change
- Dynamic Leadership
- Mindfulness in The Workplace
- Mindfulness for Managers
- Meaningful Conversations
- The Art of Dialogue
Recent happy clients
My clients include:
- Yukon Government
- British Columbia Public Service Agency
- British Columbia Public Service
- Metro Vancouver
- MacKay CEO Forums
- Canadian Coast Guard
- Defence Construction Canada
- Industrial Alliance Insurance and Financial Services
- City of Nanaimo
- BC Assessments
- BC Transit
- Royal Roads University
- Family Justice Services
- British Columbia Utilities Commission
- British Columbia Safety Authority
- Child Care Resource & Referral
- Doctors of B.C.
- A & W
- District of Saanich
- Rowing B.C.
- Dance Victoria
Training and facilitation expertise
To date, Patricia has expertly guided thousands of People Leaders through Leadership, Management, and Mindfulness curriculum.
As Associate Faculty with the Justice Institute of British Columbia‘s Centre for Leadership, Patricia has 18 years’ experience designing and delivering original core Leadership curriculum for the successful Foundations of Effective Management and Leadership program, now the Certificate in Applied Leadership.
As Associate Faculty with Royal Roads University, Patricia creates and delivers powerful and practical non-credit Leadership, Management and Mindfulness courses.
As Director of The Art of Dialogue, Patricia works directly with individual, team, and organizational clients to customize relevant, impactful, and practical leadership training.